Trophy CAN run Money - Money CAN NOT run Trophy!
(to give the amateurs a chance to try their sleds with the Pro's)
(SHCRA will monitor the wins & bump winning sleds to Pros)
SHCRA Quick Tips for a FAST show !
1.Go to Tech 1st ( if you registered online you still go to tech 1st with your sled & form)
2.From Tech take sled to PRE-STAGE area
3.From Pre-stage go to SIGN UP (quickly)
4.RACE RUN ORDER simple 1-2-3 to 32 same as your class #
(3) staging lanes with sign #1 (Test) in left lane. #2 (Youth Jr 10-15 liquid 500 in center lane. #3 trophy trail stock 500-600 will be right lane. At the tail end of lane #1 will be sign #4 lane#2 will have sign #5 and lane #3, sign #6. This will allow us to have (6) classes staged at all times.
5. FAST STAGING, as the sleds racing leave the line you have 15 seconds to line up. You can not drive by the line and circle back to pick a different spot.
6. NO HELP allowed on line (except for a quick mechanical fix)
7. WINNERS pull into $Pro winner lane or the Trail Trophy lane. We will establish a time limit on how quick you should be back to winner lane. Average around 20-30 seconds
8. Losers if last class load sled or get ready to stage for next class
9. Bring Id to payout if you are not a regular @SHCRA
10. Please pick up trash and thank people who ran race.
I would like to personally thank all racers and spectators for attending. If anybody has a problem or question with the event please talk to me as soon as possible & I will look into the matter. SHCRA'S motto is to treat all racers as fairly as possible and give the spectators a fast paced exciting show. As #44 and along with working the event will try to win King of the Hill. We will try to have Pro pits as close to the fans as possible. The other Pro drivers and myself enjoy the fan questions.
Thanks ; Rich Daly #44 email@example.com 315-277-1566
Copyright ©2012 SHCRA · All Rights reserved
SHCRA - Snowmobile Hill Climb Racing Association 1912 Townline Road Union Springs New York USA 13160 Phone: 315-277-1566